We can help you enjoy the nourishing influence of homes and buildings designed according to Maharishi Vastu. Our experienced consultants, fully trained in these principles, offer a pure and comprehensive system of Vastu building design. Our services will provide you with the proper guidance at every step of the way to construct an ideal Vastu home.
Maharishi Vastu Consultation Overview
- To start we send you an MSV Consultation Package. There are two short pages to fill in and return to our office.
- Pay for an MSV Consultation. The Vastu fee is 5% of the estimated commercial construction cost of your building. The main part of the Vastu fee is a royalty for using Maharishi Vastu knowledge and its beneficial effects on the life of the inhabitants. The Vastu fee also includes an allowance for work provided by the authorized Vastu Consultant and Vastu Co-ordinator on your customised consultation. Where a client requires assistance in excess of the allowance the excess hours are charged monthly.
- We then provide you with the Site Selection Guidelines and you will want to consider the size of the house you wish to build along with your budget.
- Find one or two potential sites for building.
- An authorized Vastu Consultant or Vastu Co-ordinator will evaluate the suitability of your land for a Maharishi Vastu building. If you already own the lot, we will evaluate it to ensure that its influences are nourishing and positive and a proper Vastu building can be built on it.
- We will also check to see if the house, Vastu fence, and any other features you wish to include (a garage, garden, driveway, etc.) will fit properly on the site.
- Before buying the land contact your local building authorities. Check with them if the proposed site plan and orientation of your building will be in accord with zoning regulations.
- Once we’ve approved your lot, it is safe to buy it.
- An authorized Vastu Consultant will lead you through all the steps of the planning and construction in accord with Vastu principles.
- The Vastu Consultant will provide detailed advice of orientation, placement, Vedic measurements for the house and Vastu area, house shape and entrances onto the land, into the Vastu and into the house.
- Your own draftsperson or building designer or architect will incorporate all the Maharishi Vastu advice into a final set of plans that also comply with all local building laws.
- Once your plans are finalized, we’ll give you some help to find a suitable local builder and orient them to Vastu building principles. We’ll be available to answer any questions the builder and you may have during construction.
- With an auspicious move-in date, celebrate your new home and enjoy perfect Vastu!
In order to ensure you receive the effects of proper Vastu we give you guidance on elements of homebuilding that are often ignored — including the influence of your home's site and orientation, building materials and more.