Maharishi Vastu ConsultationsThe Maharishi Sthapatya Veda Consultation Service provides advice to everyone desiring to build in accordance with Natural Law. Clients may include potential land and home owners, developers, architects, designers and builders. Maharishi Sthapatya Veda - Vedic design and construction in accord with Natural Law - is one of the forty disciplines of Maharishi’s Vedic Science and Technology. It details the laws of structuring or building which maintain every particle in creation in perfect harmony with everything else. Homes, offices, cities and communities designed and built according to Maharishi Sthapatya Veda ensure that human-designed, man-made structures are spontaneously in harmony with the structure of the universe and that the inhabitants gain the full support of Natural Law.
- SITE SELECTION AND LAND SUITABILITY
- CONSTRUCTION OF NEW BUILDINGS (Home, institutional or commercial)
- DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR IDEAL VILLAGES AND COMMUNITIES
- DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR CITY PLANNING PROJECTS
- Selecting a site to ensure that the Vastu is auspicious.
- Ensuring the land is suitable to locate the Vastu requirements and the desired building with correct orientation and entrances.
- Recommendations on building designs, shapes and sizes.
- Location of buildings on the land, positioning of rooms and the correct place for activities within the building.
- Positioning of windows, doors, fixtures, furniture and appliances.
- Measurements and proportions for the building exterior and interior (each room) including the building and room elevations.
- Non-toxic materials, sustainability and renewable energy options.
Additional ServicesA planning service is also available, which is separate from the Maharishi Sthapatya Veda consultation service, providing advice and recommendations in the following areas -
- Potential builders, architects, surveyors, contractors, materials, suppliers and construction methods
- Conversion of MGA, AMG, Magnetic and County Meridian directional bearings to True bearings (True North, South, East & West)